Here are some tips if you want to lose weight healthily:
• Use the stairs instead of an elevator.
• Get off the bus one stop earlier and walk the last stretch on foot.
• Use the commercial breaks on TV get up. Go outside and grab some fresh air.
• Take short trips by bike instead of by car.
• Eat less and healthier
• With a long-term reduction in calorie intake, you achieve better long-term weight-loss results than with a radical diet. Try to eat healthy and balanced. Reduce your consumption of fatty foods and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables.
Healthy food and weight loss
To remove a few simple rules are often useful. Just replace a glass of lemonade with a full glass of water. Always eat a little less than usual to settle it with a serving of dinner. Halve the consumption of sweets. Avoid chips, salad dressing, lots of alcohol and high calorie snacks.
Sports and Fitness – Which sport is right for me?
How can you manage to keep the motivation for regular exercise always high? It is simple – by selecting a suitable sport.
To find the right sport for themselves, a clear view is important. Desire and reality often go together, but sometimes this is not the case. The best bet is to specifically before and quoted arguments, basic requirements, periods and other conditions on a sheet of paper. The honest answers to the following questions may be helpful:
• How is my health? I have diseases that affect the selection of my sport. (If these points are given, then you should choose your sport and your exercise program with the advice and assistance of your doctor, and can be checked regularly by him.)
• How is my general physical condition and how it looks with my performance? Which is my level of fitness?
• How much time and effort I can and want to invest per week in sports? Can I keep what I make myself?
• What sports do I already know because I have run before? Which of them I liked, and what have I did not like? Which of them I would imagine today?